TODAY, the entire world sets eyes on magnificent Russia for the opening of the FIFA World Cup! We take a sneak peek at today’s opener as well as Group A:
- Saudi Arabia
Hosts Russia will be relying on the home crowd to push them to set of good results that will ensure their passage into the 2nd round. Their opening match clash is against Saudi Arabia, who are making their first appearance in the finals since Germany 2006. BET at 3/1 for Russia to beat Saudi Arabia 2-0 in today’s opening match.
- BET at 79/1 for Saudi Arabia to end the group with 7 points.
- BET at 15/2 for Saudi Arabia to beat Russia
- BET at 49/1 for today’s opener to end 3-2 to Russia
- BET at 32/10 for Fedor Smolov to score the opening World Cup goal
- BET at 10/1 for Mohammed Ibrahim Al Sahlawi to score the opening WC goal
Uruguay and Egypt make up this interesting group. With the likes of Mo Salah and Luis Suarez embracing respective teams, both will see themselves as the team to watch in Group A. It is perhaps a safe bet that Uruguay will top the group, but who is your money on to end runner-up? BET at 4/1 for Egypt to beat Uruguay on 15 June.
- BET at 4/1 for Uruguay to win all group stage matches