TONIGHT, get set for surprises as the 2nd leg of the UEFA Champions League quarter finals take centre stage!
Headlining the action will be Barcelona v Manchester United at the Camp Nou. United suffered a close 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford last Wednesday, which means the English have to find the back of the net to have any chance of progressing into the semi finals. Stake Now & LIVE from 21:00 pm.
- 4/1 for tonight’s match to end in a draw (in 90 mins)
- 37/10 for exactly 4 goals to be scored (in 90 mins)
- 5/10 for Lionel Messi to score anytime (in 90 mins)
- 32/10 for M Rashford to score anytime (in 90 mins)
- VIEW all 110 match markets
The other big clash sees Juventus v Ajax. With the Italians escaping Amsterdam with a 1-1 draw last week, the Old Lady are favourites to progress into the semis. The Dutch will have other ideas, and expect their young guns to go all out for crucial away goals. Stake Now & LIVE from 21:00 pm.
- 13/20 for Juventus to win tonight (in 90 mins)
- 6/1 for the match to end 1-1 tonight (in 90 mins)
- 7/10 for C Ronaldo to score anytime (in 90 mins)
- 24/10 for D Tadic to score anytime (in 90 mins)
- VIEW all 112 match markets