TOMORROW night Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano Stadium will host the biggest football match of 2019 when Liverpool battle Spurs in the UEFA Champions League Final. Stake Now & LIVE from 21:00 pm
After suffering a crushing 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid in last year’s final, Liverpool have another shot at European glory. The Reds will also look to make amends as they narrowly missed out on the English Premier League, falling short to Man City by a point. A concern for Red’s fans though will be their manager Jurgen Klopp’s record in finals, losing the last 6 his teams have played in.
Liverpool BOOSTS for the UCL Final (in 90 mins)
- 9/2 for Mo Salah to score the opening goal
- 5/1 for S Mane to score the opening goal
- 12/1 for V van Dijk to score from a header
- 10/1 for S Mane to score from a header
- 14/1 for M Salah to score from outside the penalty box
As for Spurs, their road to the final included a miraculous recovery in the group stage, a classic quarter final against Man City, and a last second winner against Ajax in the semis. This has made them worthy and confident opponents who can strike it deadly at any time. With star man Harry Kane fit, Liverpool will need to be on their toes to not concede a goal that could prove fatal. Expect a classic all-English Final in Madrid!
Spurs BOOSTS for the UCL Final (in 90 mins)
- 7/1 for S Yeung Min to score & Spurs to win
- 14/1 for H Kane to score from a header
- 12/1 for C Ericksen to score from outside the penalty box
- 10/1 for H Kane & R Firmino to both score
- VIEW all 112 match markets