- Auditing and processing of a withdrawal request will take a minimum of 24 hours.
- Withdrawals are subject to a minimum amount of R50 and a maximum of R3000.
- Gbets reserves the right to allocate a monthly limit on eWallet withdrawals.
- Withdrawals will only be paid to a valid South African cell phone number; that corresponds to our personal records of you requesting a withdrawal.
- When requesting a withdrawal, ensure that your cell phone number is input accurately. If in such cases, Gbets takes no responsibility whatsoever for payments made to incorrectly loaded numbers.
- Gbets takes no responsibility on late / pending withdrawal in the case where the FNB eWallet system is offline or is not functioning as intended. The same rules will apply should the ATM you are requesting a withdrawal from is not operating as intended.
- To redeem an eWallet ATM withdrawal pin sent via SMS, you will be prompted to send an SMS which will be at your own cost.
- Gbets reserves the right to request FICA documentation during a withdrawal auditing process. In such an event withdrawals will not be processed until such time as the FICA process is completed.
- Gbets reserves the right to cancel a withdrawal request and notify relevant authorities, should it suspect or it is to be found that irregular / illicit activity has taken place.
Please take note of the following fees you will need to pay on ATM cash withdrawal. The fees you pay is dependent on the withdrawal amount and bank ATM you draw the funds from. As an example, should you wish to withdraw R800 using an FNB ATM, the full amount you will be able to withdraw is R782.45c. This amount excludes the cost for sending the dial string SMS.
|Withdrawal amount||FNB ATM Fees||Other Bank ATM Fees|
|R50 – R500||R10.10||R18.10|
|R501 – R1000||R17.55||R27.10|
|R1000 – R3000||R26.25||R36.25|