1. The free R100 welcome bonus is for recreational purposes only! It is not intended for your profit-making but for you to become accustomed to the Gbets betting site.
2. The R100 welcome bonus can only be claimed by new clients who have never laid a bet on Gbets.co.za.
3. Any winnings from the R100 welcome bonus will be debited from your account upon your 1st deposit, i.e. any winnings from the welcome bonus cannot be withdrawn.
4. Should no deposit be made on your account within 31 days of receiving the R100 Welcome bonus, the funds in your account will be forfeited and your account restored to a Zero balance.
5. The 100% (up to R1000) 1st deposit match bonus must be claimed before laying a bet and within 24 hours of your deposit.
6. Bonuses must be claimed by emailing [email protected] – or via the Live Chat feature on Gbets.co.za. You will not receive a deposit bonus if you do not claim it.
7. Gbets will not issue a bonus if there is an existing balance in your account.
8. The deposit match bonus must be turned over 5 times for Sports bets & 50 times for Lotto or Bet Games bets at minimum odds of .70 or 7/10 before a withdrawal can be processed.
9. When determining turnover requirements on bonus money, Gbets.co.za will apply real money first and then the bonus money.
10. The Deposit bonus cannot be withdrawn and will be deducted from your balance upon later withdrawal. By example, if you receive a R100 bonus and you win R300 – you will be able to withdraw R200.
11. Regarding the birthday bonus issued by Gbets, a client must have made at least one deposit in 12 months preceding their request for a Birthday bonus. If not, Gbets has the right to redeem the bonus and all winnings generated from the bonus.
12. You cannot use bonus money on:
– Betting on multiples
– Betting on more than one outcome on a single event or match (e.g. betting on two horses to win the same race)
– Betting on Tote bets
13. Gbets.co.za reserves the right to void all withdrawals and/or winnings made as a result of playing solely with the R100 welcome bonus received.
14. Any discrepancies of funds generated in your account may affect your withdrawal. Furthermore, your account status may be subject to review and could be suspended / closed (with your deposit money returned to you) if found to promote bonus abuse.
15. Irregularities between the name of the account holder, and the name of the individual who made the deposit/s, will invalidate any bonus offer and constitute bonus abuse.
16. The minimum withdrawal amount is R50
17. Non-compliance with any promotional terms and conditions shall be deemed to be “Promotion Abuse” and as such gives Gbets.co.za management the right to cancel any withdrawal request; and take the necessary actions to facilitate a betting experience that is fair, entertaining and beneficial to all parties.
18. In cases where a player has been identified as a bonus abuser with Gbets.co.za; Gbets reserves the right to deny a player anymore bonuses in the future. Furthermore, should Gbets.co.za deem that irregular betting or wagering has occurred, management reserves the right to close an account, return deposit funds to the player and report the player to the relevant authorities.
19. Only fixed odds single bets count towards turnover requirements.
20. Gbets.co.za reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time, for any reason without prior notification.
21. Only one Welcome Bonus & Deposit Match bonus per person, per family member, per household address, per email address, or per IP-address is allowed.