This document serves to explain the association Gbets has with 1voucher. It also states the Terms and Conditions for purchasing and redeeming 1vouchers.
Topping up a Gbets.co.za account with 1voucher:
When a 1voucher is purchased by a customer, it can be used to credit their Gbets.co.za account. The redemption of the voucher works on the same principle as an airtime voucher, where after purchase, the user enters a unique code to top up their balance.
To top up a Gbets.co.za account, the customer purchases a 1voucher at a participating Flash store or kiosk or retail outlet. The customer then uses the voucher’s unique code to top up their Gbets.co.za account.
Terms & Conditions for redeeming a voucher on Gbets.co.za
- 1vouchers are bearer documents similar to physical money. If the 1voucher is lost or damaged, it cannot be replaced.
- Flash will not be liable for any claims, loss or theft in any manner.
- The total value of the 1voucher will be credited during the top up process on Gbets.co.za
- 1vouchers deposit amount can never be exchanged for cash or refunded in cash, whether directly or indirectly, in cash or otherwise. This means that once a customer has redeemed their 1voucher on Gbets.co.za and their account has been topped up, they cannot (by placing no bets) withdraw their funds in return for cash. Furthermore, the customer will need to turn the funds over at least once (by placing physical bets on Gbets.co.za) to fulfil withdrawal requirements. Only once the customer has fulfilled the turnover requirements, will they then be able to withdraw funds to reflect into their bank account. For the avoidance of doubt, it is recorded that only winnings can be withdrawn and the original 1Voucher deposit amount can only be used for betting.
- Gbets takes money laundering seriously and any suspicious behaviour that promotes money laundering will be reported to the Financial Intelligence Centre, as well as any other relevant authority at the time.