Today the oldest rivalry in world Cricket resumes with the Ashes between England & Australia. Stake Now & LIVE on Boosted markets from 12:00 pm
England are on a high after their success in the ODI World Cup last month, whereas Australia are still feeling the effects of that infamous ball tampering incident at Newlands a year ago. With England on a 18 year unbeaten run at Edgbaston against today’s opponents, expect both teams to go all out for war! Stake Now & LIVE on Boosted markets from 12:00 pm
- 5/1 for the 1st wicket method to be LBW
- 5/2 for J Root to be top England batsman
- 3/1 for P Cummins to be top Aussie bowler
- 11/10 for Aussies to lead after 1st innings
- VIEW all markets for The 1st test
PS: The weatherman predicts cloudy conditions with an average 40% chance of rain throughout the test match.