Top up your Gbets.co.za account with OTT Voucher & you could win your favourite soccer jersey! Here’s how:
- The campaign will go live on Friday 10 July 2020
- The first draw will take place on Friday 10 July
- There will 6 more subsequent draws on a Tuesday and Friday, on the dates of 14, 17, 21, 24, 27 and 31 July
- Every OTT Voucher depositor (into Gbets.co.za account) of R50 or more will be placed into a random draw to win a club soccer jersey of their choice – this will be dependent on availability.
- The selection of the winners is completely random and will be contacted on the next work day following the draw (a Monday and Wednesday)
- A draw winner may replace the jersey with R600 bonus funds, with a 1 x turnover clause
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition runs from Friday 10 July 2020 and will end on Friday 31 July 2020
This competition is open to all people who opt in.
To enter the competition, individuals must have a registered account on Gbets.co.za and deposit a minimum of R50 using OTT Voucher
The minimum deposit amount to qualify is R50
All persons that qualify on the above clause will be placed into a weekly draws (as stated dates above) to win a club team’s soccer jersey of their choice
Only one entry per customer will be placed into a draw to win a soccer jersey. There can be no duplicate winners.
Starting on Friday 10 July, a draw will take place. A Gbets employee will blindly and randomly pick a winner from the lot of entries copied and placed in an excel sheet, of which the lucky winner will be blindly and randomly selected. The final draw will take place on Friday 31 July 2020.
The winner will be announced on the Gbets Facebook and OTT Voucher page and website directly after being contacted and congratulated as a winner.
The winner will receive their club team’s soccer jersey for the 2019/20 season, up to the value of R1000. Based on the popularity of the selected team, delivery / collection of the jersey may take up to 12 weeks to complete.
A draw winner may replace the jersey with R600 bonus funds, with a 1 x turnover clause required for a withdrawal. The maximum withdrawal amount for this bonus will be R600.
Gbets’ random decision on all weekly winners is final.
Participants must be over the age of 18
Gbets reserves the right to postpone or close the competition, for any reason and without notice.
All participants in the competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
Only opted in participants may enter.
Should there be any disputes, all opted in participants can approach the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble. Winners know when to stop. National Gambling toll-free counselling line 0800 006 008.
Get Your Game On.