GERMANY v FRANCE (Thu 06 Sep): What a fitting way to kick off the 2018/19 UEFA Nations League, as current world champions France battle the previous champs Germany at the Allianz Arena. The Germans want redemption following elimination in the opening round of the World Cup; this even after they managed more shots on goal than any other team in the group stages. As for the world champions, Les Bleus were deserved winners of the Cup in Russia and with such talent also showed they are a team for the future. The teams last met in a frenetic 2-2 friendly in November 2017 and if this match is anything like that one, we are in for a cracker in Munich! Perhaps slightly surprisingly, Germany are priced as favourites at 15/10 for the home win; whereas France are priced at 19/10 for victory. BET LIVE from 20:45 pm.
BET BOOSTS & other specials for this clash:
- BET at 4/1 for the 1st goal to be scored in 21-30 minutes
- BET at 9/2 for A Griezmann to score the opening match goal
- BET at 6/1 for M Reus to score the opening match goal
- BET at 7/1 for the 1st half score to be 1-1
- BET at 10/1 for the match to end 2-2
- BET at 7/1 for Germany to win 2-1
- BET at 11/1 for France to win 2-0
- VIEW over 75 more markets for this clash!
BET SPECIALS: SCOTLAND v BELGIUM (Fri 07 Sep): We can’t neglect the wide array of international friendlies also being played, and we thought it awesome to price up these incredible specials for Belgium’s Friday night visit to Scotland:
- BET at 16/1 for Scotland to score 2 or more 1st half goals
- BET at 9/2 for Belgium to score in opening 10 minutes
- BET at 6/1 for R. Lukaku to score 2 or more goals
- BET at 5/1 for C. Benteke to score with a header
- BET at 7/2 for E. Hazard to score from outside the box
- VIEW over 75 markets for this friendly clash!
- BET LIVE from 20:45 pm.
*BET now to avoid disappointment! Odds subject to change. The earlier you bet, the more cash you could WIN!
Gbets.co.za is there with you for Pre-Match, Multiples & Live-In Play on all Soccer clashes!