T&Cs for Easter Promo where Gbets.co.za is giving you a 25% Money Match on each day’s 1st deposit this long weekend:
- A minimum 1st deposit amount of R100 will qualify you for a 25% Money Match. Any 1st deposit under R100 made on any day this long weekend will not be Money Matched.
- This promo is valid from Friday 12 am until 11:59 pm on Monday 02 April.
- Only the 1st deposit (on each respective day during the long weekend) will be matched by 25%.
- The maximum Money Match is R10 000.
In addition, the following standard T&C’s apply for the 25% Money Match (i.e. Free Money):
- You MUST be 18 years of age or older to place a bet on Gbets.co.za.
- Bonus money provided by Gbets cannot be withdrawn and will be deducted from your balance upon later withdrawal. For example, if you receive a R100 bonus and you win R300 from it (after turning over 5 x times at minimum odds of 0.70), you will be able to withdraw R200. Please note, Lucky Numbers bets must be turned over 20 x times before you are able to withdraw.
- Offers are only valid for Gbets account holders, and is not transferable to non Gbets account holders.
- All customer offers are limited to a single player, family, physical address, email address, contact number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc.).
- Bonuses are credited in good faith, irregular or ‘sneaky’ play or such as betting on all possible outcomes in a single event just to clear the bonus wagering requirements, or creating a ‘fake’ duplicate account, will be seen as bonus abuse. Gbets then has the right to refund you with your balance and close your account.
- Gbets reserves the right to report any fraudulent / suspicious activity to the Financial Intelligence Centre
- A minimum of 5 bets must have been placed with the bonus funds (playing on Lucky Numbers or Lotto is excluded).
- To withdraw, a player needs to have wagered your initial deposit, plus bonus at least five (x5) times. This needs to be done at odds of 7/10 or greater (Including 7/10). All bets at odds less than 7/10 will not contribute to the bonus wagering requirement. Lotto must be turned over 20 x to qualify for withdrawal.