Stormers vs Bulls (Sat 05 May): The pick of this weekend’s Super Rugby fixtures is no doubt the North / South derby between Stormers & Bulls! With the teams separated by just 2 points on the Overall and Conference log, this clash has more than just bragging rights on the line. When the teams last met in March, it was the Pretoria-outfit who outperformed the Stormers with a good 33-23 win at Loftus. As both teams go into this clash similarly priced for victory, we expect an even bigger titanic battle at Newlands this time round!
BET LIVE from 3.05 pm.
- BET at 1/1 for a Bulls win
- BET at 9/10 for either team to score the opening try
- BET at 28/1 for Stormers to win by 10 points
- View more awesome markets for this derby clash
Sharks vs Highlanders (Sat 05 May): King’s Park will play host to the final clash of the weekend as the Highlanders tackle the Sharks. With Sharks level on points with Stormers, the men from Durban will have one eye on the clash at Newlands. As for Highlanders, the men from Dunedin come off a superb last minute 28-29 win at the Bulls and will feel they have more in the tank to cause Sharks a similar heart-ache. Expect both sets of players to give it their all in search of what would be critical points at this stage of the season.
BET LIVE from 5.15 pm.
- BET at 16/10 for a Sharks win
- BET at 28/10 for the 1st try NOT to be converted
- BET at 33/1 for Highlanders to win by 13 points
- View more awesome markets for this clash
*BET now to avoid disappointment! Odds subject to change. The earlier you bet, the more cash you could WIN!
Gbets.co.za is there with you for Pre-Match & Live-In Play on ALL Super Rugby clashes!