Arsenal v Manchester United (Fri 25 Jan): This Friday night, the world’s oldest domestic club cup competition is yet again set to deliver a blockbuster, when Manchester United travel to the Emirates to take on Arsenal.
With the Red Devils flying high on confidence under temporary manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, expect Arsenal to find it difficult to contain an in-form United attack. The Gunners on the other hand will be pumped up by an expectant crowd, who will want nothing more than to bring United down to reality. BET LIVE on this Friday night humdinger from 21:55 pm.
BET BOOSTS (all in 90 minutes / regulation time):
- 6/1 for United to score in opening 10 minutes
- 5/1 for Arsenal to lead in opening 15 minutes
- 9/2 for Arsenal to score 2 or more goals in 1st half
- 5/2 for United to score in both halves
- 8/1 for P Pogba to score from outside the penalty box
- 7/2 for P Aubameyang to score & Arsenal to win
- 7/2 for M Rashford to score & United to win
- 1/1 for Arsenal to qualify
- 8/1 for United to win from behind
- View more markets
*Bet NOW to avoid disappointment. Odds may change without notice.