Following a 5-wicket win in the opening One Day International (ODI), the Proteas go into the 2nd ODI against Sri Lanka tomorrow eyeing a win and a 2-0 lead in the 5 match series.
The Proteas are looking for some inspiration after their dismal performance in the Test series. A win will also take the South Africans one victory away from securing the ODI series. If the Proteas are to achieve victory, they will need to take control of the deadly Sri Lankan spin bowlers. The South Africans have been susceptible in the batting department of late and openers Hashim Amla and Aiden Markram will look to turn their fortunes around to reverse this trend. The Sri Lankans on the other hand will be looking to inflict the damage they did in the Test series, and will want their bowlers to spin their way to achieving that. Expect a humdinger of a clash in a mostly cloudy but hot and humid Dambulla.
Priced at 6/10 for victory, the odds suggest this clash will sway the Proteas way. With a mastermind in taking advantage of the home conditions, the Sri Lankans priced at 13/10 cannot be underestimated!
Some awesome specials to get your excitement to fever pitch:
- BET at 9/2 for LBW to be the match’s 1st wicket method
- BET at 7/10 for Proteas to score the highest opening partnership
- BET at 11/10 for Sri Lanka to make the highest 1st 15 overs score
- BET at 9/10 for Runs at Fall of 1st Wicket to be under 28.5
- BET at 5/2 for either team to make the most match Run-Outs