Wallabies v Springboks (Sat 08 Sep): The last two encounters between Australia and South Africa have ended in thrilling draws! Springbok coach Rassie Erasmus will be pushing his men for a big performance that will see South Africa win for the first time in Australia since 2013. South Africans will also hope that the All Blacks would have stumbled in their clash with Argentina, a clash that kicks off earlier on in the day. Australia on the other hand will look to dominate the game early on, something they did very well on two occasions recently against the All Blacks. The Wallabies will also be aware that the Springboks tend to leak tries early on, and expect them to come out hard to enforce the same. Priced at odds of 5/10, Australia are favourites for the win; whereas Springboks are priced at 16/10 for victory. BET LIVE from 12:05 pm.
- BET at 25/1 for the 1st stoppage in play to be a try
- BET at 18/10 for the opening match try NOT to be converted
- BET at 20/1 for Springboks to win by 3 points
- BET at 28/1 for Australia to win by 13 points
- View the widest variety of handicaps for this epic clash
All Blacks v Pumas (Sat 08 Sep): New Zealand are being criticized that they will field a weakened outfit against Argentina. Considering the All Black’s recent dominant form, the Pumas will be relieved they will not need to face the likes of Beauden Barret, Sam Whitelock and Aaron Smith in search of a win that would put a cat amongst the pigeons on the Championship log. With such a high quality of depth, All Blacks coach Steve Hansen has a beautiful problem on his hands; and to him it only makes sense to field a variety of players for each week. On a boost following a great win in the last round against the Springboks, Argentina will feel that now is their chance to be world beaters and expect them to push for the win! With no surprises, All Blacks are firm favourites at 1/33 for the win; whereas Pumas are priced at 14/1 for victory. BET LIVE from 09:35 am.
- BET at 6/1 for Argentina to reach 10 points first
- BET at 14/1 for the 1st stoppage in play to be a try
- BET at 33/1 for All Blacks to win by 22 points
- BET at 100/1 for Argentina to win by 6 points
- View the widest variety of handicaps for this clash
*BET now to avoid disappointment! Odds subject to change. The earlier you bet, the more cash you could WIN!
Gbets.co.za is there with you for Pre-Match & Live-In Play on ALL Super Rugby clashes!