Bulls vs Brumbies (Sat 25 May): Loftus is in for a titanic afternoon battle as the men from Australia’s capital do battle against a bruised Bulls team. With the Bulls currently out of a wildcard opportunity into the knockout round, expect the Pretoria-based outfit to have their horns sharpened for this vital clash. Sitting in the penultimate position on the overall log, the Brumbies are in a much worse situation than their opponents and will see this match as a must-win if they are to stand a chance of a wild card berth into the knockouts. With so much on the line under the sunlit Pretoria sky, expect a massive inter-Capital battle! BET LIVE at 15:05 pm.
- BET at 4/1 for Brumbies to score the 1st try of the match
- BET at 20/1 for Bulls to win by 11 points
- BET at 28/1 for Brumbies to win by 3 points
- View handicaps & more awesome markets for this clash
Stormers vs Lions (Sat 25 May): What a fitting fixture before Super Rugby takes a month-long recess for International Tests. The Lion’s recent dip in form has seen their dominant position on the South African conference log come under fire. The men from Johannesburg will be eyeing a massive win in Newlands to renew confidence and also send a signal that they are still amongst the Super Rugby elite. The Stormers on the other hand have an excellent home form and with the slightest chance of making a wildcard berth, the Cape Town outfit will do all in their power to blow over a wounded Lions team. With Newlands pumping atmosphere, this North South battle will be one to remember! BET LIVE at 17:15 pm.
- BET at 15/10 for a Stormers win
- BET at 5/2 for the 1st scoring play to be a Lions penalty
- BET at 25/1 for Lions to win by 10 points
- View handicaps & more awesome markets for this derby clash
*BET now to avoid disappointment! Odds subject to change. The earlier you bet, the more cash you could WIN!
Gbets.co.za is there with you for Pre-Match & Live-In Play on ALL Super Rugby clashes!